530,630,730,830,930 & where is the 1030 !!!!

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
OK,
So I have been waiting for Nokia to improve the 1030 camera and they now have done so with the 830 but only 10mp and not the fastest hardware..
I hope and pray that we see the 1030 or hear that its coming over the next 4 to 6 week because I really don't want to buy the 830 even though it looks really good. I want the luxury Smartphone like the 1020 that is not so luxuries anymore. They must have been working on this phone ???
I really really want it.
I'm wondering if the Mclean that was canceled was the 1030 ? with some 3d feature that I really don't care about ..
Nokia if you listen PLEASE GIVE US THE 1030
Thank you

unknow91

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
They're working on it! But it wont be released any time soon! Maybe when Update 2 is released! But I really doubt it...

Hecatoncheires

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
OK,
So I have been waiting for Nokia to improve the 1030 camera and they now have done so with the 830 but only 10mp and not the fastest hardware..
I hope and pray that we see the 1030 or hear that its coming over the next 4 to 6 week because I really don't want to buy the 830 even though it looks really good. I want the luxury Smartphone like the 1020 that is not so luxuries anymore. They must have been working on this phone ???
I really really want it.
I'm wondering if the Mclean that was canceled was the 1030 ? with some 3d feature that I really don't care about ..
Nokia if you listen PLEASE GIVE US THE 1030
Thank you

It would be nice, but I seriously doubt one will be coming out in the foreseeable future. There was an article on WP central just today where they asked a Microsoft exec about another phone with the 41 mp sensor and the guy gave some vague reference to Microsoft working on it in the future. In an industry where "very soon" means 3-6 months from now, vague references to "the future" probably mean 2-3 years out... at least.

I guess it depends on what you mean by a successor to the 1020. I remember another Microsoft exec asking WP fans on twitter "what if the 1020 successor didn't have a 41 mp camera?" or something to that effect. I don't even know how that would work, but if there was a mega camera phone in the works, we'd probably have heard something about it by now.

I think Microsoft is done announcing new phones for this year. What we see is what we get, sadly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss