NOTE 4 w/WP!!

phlamethrowre

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Wouldn't that be awesome?? I would love to see a Note 4 running WP like HTC did with the M8. It'll never happen, but it would be cool if it did.
sent using tapatalk app

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I switched to android for the note3. Its a great phone with a decent OS, but would love to get a wp again. Just easier to use than android. Not that android is bad in my opinion but I liked the WP OS better. But without all the big apps, coming out as fast as iOS and Droid, I wont come back.

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I would buy it except for Samsung's lackluster support for Windows Phone makes me hesitant to switch from Nokia/Microsoft devices. They are just very well supported and probably better now. But I love the Note 4 form factor and size which I think works for me better then the Lumia 1520 with its sharper corners and slightly larger body.

phlamethrowre

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I am typing this post on my 1520. It is pretty awesome but I want a Snapdragon 805 and 3 gigs of RAM. Why you ask, because I can..
sent using tapatalk app

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Google and Samsung are boyfriend and girlfriend. Won't happen.

Uhmm would that explain why Samsung has released Windows Phones in the past?

1520 > Note 4. True story.

Looool. No. The only reason to pick a 1520 over a Note 4 would be if you support Windows Phone. But this isn't a comparison thread between the two devices.

I am typing this post on my 1520. It is pretty awesome but I want a Snapdragon 805 and 3 gigs of RAM. Why you ask, because I can..
sent using tapatalk app

Actually, the Note 4 has 4 GB of RAM. :D

phlamethrowre

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Uhmm would that explain why Samsung has released Windows Phones in the past?

Looool. No. The only reason to pick a 1520 over a Note 4 would be if you support Windows Phone. But this isn't a comparison thread between the two devices.

Actually, the Note 4 has 4 GB of RAM. :D

Nope, 3gb RAM. 4gb was a rumor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre