Lumia 1030=Snapdragon 810's processor?

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
If windows can pull it off and is thinking very cleverly they are using their partnership with canon to use a variation of canons digic processers in a 1020 successor to handle file processing and the camera while the CPU handles the rest. If done right, it would make shot and process times a great deal faster and lower battery consumption. Much like Symbian did in their phones with video having an offload processer that allowed 600-800 single core CPU phones to handle processing larger video files with incredible battery life.

Kanishka

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
it seems to me that many people in the US and Europe would be willing to shell out for a premier flagship with the top end specs (& for solid battery life/qi charging) from Nokia. But with so many developing countries taking to the low cost windows phone devices, I feel like they have shifted focus to that market.
I would definitely like to upgrade my 920 but it seems like Windows wants users to wait around for their delayed products.
so if an unstripped down version of a flagship hits the at&t block by November, I would stick with windows, otherwise hello iphone 6

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre