Lumia 1030 Rumoured specification has been Leaked on Web i.e GSMarena,

50mp Carl ziess Pureview camera,

1080p Puremotion HD+ Display

2 GB RAM 32 GB ...... etc...

What do you guys think about this ???

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
If you provide a link instead of some vague idea and preferably from a real source that would be much appreciated. Every other month we keep hearing about the 'latest rumoured 1030 specs'.

Xavier2508

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure its just a coincidence that 50MP is exactly what that render based on the pictures of the McLaren prototype had... (hint, just a number the artist pulled out of his *** because it's bigger than 41)

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
These sites are all reporting random rumors --- and nothing has been reported on GSMArena. Also none of the rumored specs even match up aside from "50MP rear camera". One says 2GB RAM & 1080p, the next says 16GB RAM & 768p. Its all fake.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
And why is this thread even in the Windows 10 forums in the first place? Because the device is most likely gonna run Windows 10 when it's coming out - if it's coming out that is. If that's sufficient for a topic to be created in the Windows 10 forums, I'm gonna post Xbox One game topics here too. They're Windows 10 related as well, right?

Back to topic, whatever GSMArena pretends to know, it's mere speculation.

Last edited:

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
It still doesn't mean anything. Where did they get the info from? Also, MS said later this year for phones. The bloody preview isn't until February do you think they're really going to release a phone by March with W10?

just visited GSM Arena site , there i saw these specs... so i just wanted to know whether its fake or True .. so shared with you guys ... thats it ?? so it seem to be a fake ...

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Any why is this thread even in the Windows 10 forums in the first place? Because the device is most likely gonna run Windows 10 when it's coming out - if it's coming out that is. If that's sufficient for a topic to be created in the Windows 10 forums, I'm gonna post Xbox One game topics here too. They're Windows 10 related as well, right?

Back to topic, whatever GSMArena pretends to now, it's mere speculation.

whoops !! was reading windows 10 threads so mistakenly posted under it .. btw can we change it ??

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I love everything about these specs except for the increase in megapixels. Sure more megapixels sound better but truth be told 41 megapixels is just perfect. There's not much wrong with the 1020. It's just outdated and mostly under the hood. What Microsoft needs to do is keep the same 41mp sensor, increase the screen to 1080p 5", use a Snapdragon 802 or higher, with the SD slot, 32gb of internal storage, 2-3gb of ram in a slimmer and sexier frame(like the leaked prototype pictures of the cancelled McLaren). They already have the wheel they just need to make it shinier,not reinvent it. MOST IMPORTANTLY, if this thing turns out to be yet another freaking exclusive, that is what will kill it. I got so annoyed with them advertising all the features available in the 920, 1020, 1520, and Icon when neither of those phones were available on my carrier. If HTC can make a HTC M8 for Windows and get it to the three supporting carriers of Windows Phone, I don't see a logical reason why Microsoft can't. The next flagship needs a massive launch not a limited one. 50mp is unnecessary.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
And it's huge.

Define huge. We're talking WP here.

Logic would dictate that a good flagship and a good large phone are the way to go if sales of the iPhone 6/6+ are anything to go by. They can always release the niche device later. Most 'normal' users just want a decent camera, not a monster.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Define huge. We're talking WP here.

Logic would dictate that a good flagship and a good large phone are the way to go if sales of the iPhone 6/6+ are anything to go by. They can always release the niche device later. Most 'normal' users just want a decent camera, not a monster.

Huge as huge can be in regards to WP. ;) The 1020 has never been a flagship device, at least not in terms of specs. Yet it has been one of the better selling expensive devices.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Huge as huge can be in regards to WP. ;) The 1020 has never been a flagship device, at least not in terms of specs. Yet it has been one of the better selling expensive devices.

Do you have sales information that we lack?

A niche device within a niche OS isn't going to sell phones.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you have sales information that we lack?

A niche device within a niche OS isn't going to sell phones.

I just check the AdDuplex statistics regularly. And from the more expensive devices the "market share" of the 1020 has always been similar to that of other devices in the same price range.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel