Update me on the new flagship announcement/big events

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I'm taking my seasonal break from all things mobile related. So I will not be checking the Windows Central app or other mobile news sources daily as I usually like to keep up with new developments. So I need somebody, anybody to update me on a COMFIRMED invitation from Microsoft on the next flagship announcement. Please only confirmed information. Additionally if there any Microsoft related events where something good could pop up(I know there's Computex starting tomorrow) let me know. I will be subscribed to this thread as my sole source of information.(and I follow Windows Central on Twitter so I guess that would still be a source). Appreciate you guys. Have a great summer.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hope you enjoy your break, but I'd keep your eyes peeled on the twitter feed at least. I really wouldn't expect this thread to be updated for you if we're being realistic here. It's probably better for you to take a keen interest in the announcements / big events that you can see on the front page or Windows Central app.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Good point. Well I guess I'll have used that(Twitter method). Thanks.

Edit: I'll use the toast notification method. Duh.lol I can quickly see the headers and just continue to dismiss them from the notifications menu until I see what I'm waiting for.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss