NO microSD card support on 950/950 XL? Please tell me this is not true!

travisel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Looking at the leaked slides today with NO mention of microSD card support on 950/950 XL please tell me this information is not true! I was sold till now. If true major let down if true for me because 32GB is not enough on a super phone. Someone please tell me seeing this slide show wrong?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
It's a leaked document showing the highlights, not each and every spec. The reveal is happening 2 weeks from now, till then it would be unconfirmed anyways (unless another spec sheet leaks)

travisel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
It's a leaked document showing the highlights, not each and every spec. The reveal is happening 2 weeks from now, till then it would be unconfirmed anyways (unless another spec sheet leaks)

So your saying they're hope.... :) maybe there are two different models? One with dual SIM cards without microSD card and one with microSD storage but without dual SIM cards support? a possibility

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
So your saying they're hope.... :) maybe there are two different models? One with dual SIM cards without microSD card and one with microSD storage but without dual SIM cards support? a possibility

Dan has already indicated that these phones have an SD slot. His insider sources have used the device(s). It's really jumping the gun to infer from these slides that they don't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss