What do you think about surface branded phone

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
You may be thinking that surface branded phone could appear. What is difference this with Lumia line? What kind of phone it is? Intel has announced about Intel based windows phone so will be this the rumored surface branded phone

From this line is my personal opinion.

Satya Nadella already say that they will provide 3 kind of phone.
1.Flagship (which should be around this time)
2.Business
3.Low segment (which greatly support market share)

Personally I think surface brand phone will be exclusive for business customers. They may use Intel based chip. And has ability to run some apps that customer based windows phone can't

The thing is that we already know that surface, office ect already popular in business. And Microsoft already have a surface branded gigantic tablet for business. So they most likely use surface brand again for business customers.

Did we have different views? Or have more detailed though? Share yours

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
You should check out the #askdan episodes on the Windows Central youtube channel :) Daniel Rubino actually talks about this in one of the episodes..

As for my opinion on the matter.. Well a lot of users have been dreaming about this phone for quite some time, but if we do get it, how will it be priced? I mean we've come to expect a certain quality from everything that is surface related, so any less in a phone would be.. well a disappointment.

So yea the main focus could be "business"

JSW2624

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
From the few things I've seen on the Surface Phone, I'd wait in line on release day to get one......and I NEVER wait in line...... :)

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
The thing is what would difference between Lumia and surface brand.

Looking at surface hub they may become costume made device that available for business customer.

But that's not remove the option that we may see on customer market. Maybe they will but may not

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss