950/950XL US Release Date?

wpcautobot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Other countries have their release date for these new phones. When will the US get its release date or has it been noted already and I haven't paid attention?

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
They are not announcing a release date. All that is know is sometime in November. There are various speculations on dates, but nothing from MS themselves. We are all playing the waiting game now...

Jon_Rubinstein

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
It is not that MS is playing games, it is just that this is such an unimportant release to them that quite frankly they dont even have time to even announce the release....it is NOT in their radar...sab but true...

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
It is not that MS is playing games, it is just that this is such an unimportant release to them that quite frankly they dont even have time to even announce the release....it is NOT in their radar...sab but true...

I didn't mean MS was playing games with us, I meant we are all waiting for them to release it

wpcautobot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Whether or not they feel it's an important release, it is very important to me. I used the 950XL in the MS store before they pulled them and fell in love. My 830 is barely holding up speaker and microphone wise. Personally I'm very excited for the new phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel