So, I'm honestly bummed that the new Windows phones aren't coming to Verizon since that's the carrier I'm using. Yes, I've thought about switching networks to get one of the new Lumias... but before I make such a decision, I was wondering... are any new Windows phones coming to Verizon?

Such as the:

Rumored Lumia 1030?
    Acer Jade Primo?
    Huawei Ascend W3?
    Xiaomi Mi 4?

I'm fairly certain all are GSM/International phones and some aren't coming to the US of A... but any other ideas?

Not asking for any suggestions on changing to another network.
    11-16-2015 04:14 PM
    So, I'm honestly bummed that the new Windows phones aren't coming to Verizon since that's the carrier I'm using. Yes, I've thought about switching networks to get one of the new Lumias... but before I make such a decision, I was wondering... are any new Windows phones coming to Verizon?

Such as the:

Rumored Lumia 1030?
    Acer Jade Primo?
    Huawei Ascend W3?
    Xiaomi Mi 4?

I'm fairly certain all are GSM/International phones and some aren't coming to the US of A... but any other ideas?

Not asking for any suggestions on changing to another network.
    There is no 1030, especially since they're up to 50 now.

I heard a passing thing about the Jade Primo, but a Bing or Google search will tell.

I actually haven't heard of the Ascend W3 even existing and the Mi 4 is probably not something VZW carries, even in Android.
    You'd probably be better off with an Icon or 735 before those phones anyway.
    ven07 likes this.
    11-16-2015 04:23 PM
    There is no 1030, especially since they're up to 50 now.

I heard a passing thing about the Jade Primo, but a Bing or Google search will tell.

I actually haven't heard of the Ascend W3 even existing and the Mi 4 is probably not something VZW carries, even in Android.
    You'd probably be better off with an Icon or 735 before those phones anyway.
    Using an Icon with w10m. It's still a decent phone after all this time.
    11-16-2015 04:24 PM