Can I get some help?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I need help guys

I installed windows 10 phone to my xiaomi mi4..
And im living in china as a student.. As 1st time using Windows to my xiaomi i facing some problems..
1- i want use vpn for using Google and YouTube etc..
2- i want install android apps to my xiaomi based on windows and i already downloaded insider and apktow10 but stil cant install android apps.. On the apktow10 i got error msg code 14
3-i want migrate my contacts from my Android to Windows but i cant..

Please guys some one help me urgently..

Thanks to reading and try to help

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I need help guys

As you're in China, you know that you have certain restrictions on accessing some internet services.

1. Bypassing local regulations isn't supported on this forum, so you might need to ask around for this one.
2. Project Astoria is dead. This tool was intended for developers to test their own apps on Windows 10 Mobile, but many people used it to pirate Android apps so Microsoft killed it. The only way of getting Android apps onto windows Phone is to ask the developer involved to create a Windows 10 version of it.
3. This depends on where your Android contacts are located. Just adding your gmail account to the phone should do this, but this may depend on whether your local internet regulations allow you to connect to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo