I wanna see if i should give up my 950, which is an excellent shooter.
    07-05-2016 01:37 PM
    The NuAns Neo features a 13 MP CMOS (Back-illuminated sensor) wide-angle rear camera with autofocus, flash and f/2.0 in a 28mm equivalent. The SD-617 SoC is capable of 1080p video at 30fps. Also on board is a 5 MP Front Facing camera with f/2.4, CMOS (Back-illuminated sensor), Auto-focus, 24mm wide-angle lens that should also be capable of 1080p. The ffc is a 24mm equivalent. I believe the "wide-angle" equates to true 16:9 sensor both front and rear. Users should have no problems turning in some nicely done photos and videos.

Let's see 'em right here!!! Post your pics and vids below...

[info]
    Guidelines:

• Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
    • The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
    • The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.

Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines here: before your post your image(s).
    [/info]

​If you want some great advice on how to fine tune your photography skills, check out Muessig's thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/gui...Bguide%5D.html

Also visit the Photography Forums for more information and discussion.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-05-2016 02:52 PM
    I wanna see if i should give up my 950, which is an excellent shooter.
    I wouldn't think it can best a 950...

Check some sample pics here: https://www.facebook.com/nuans.jp/ph...=page_internal
    07-05-2016 02:59 PM
    i figurred,
    but i checked out their facebook pics earlier...they all have the "instagram" filter. That thing makes everything look good, even people.

I wouldn't think it can best a 950...

Check some sample pics here: https://www.facebook.com/nuans.jp/ph...=page_internal
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-05-2016 04:19 PM
    IMHO, with the wealth of apps for shooting and editing there should be no reason not to make 13 MP work, even if it means a few tweaks every now and again.

I also think f/2.0 will let me in for better low light pics than I currently get with my 20 MP f/2.4 Lumia 1520. And way better quality when cropped in than my 8MP f/2.2 Lumia 640.

I've had the BLU Win HD and Win HD LTE and on the surface, the cameras are a shame, but with alternate capture apps like Camera360 Sight and ProShot I found them very usable... I'd like to see OIS, but I guess that is a no go. Doesn't mention EIS either. I'm still confident I can get some good shots with it.
    07-05-2016 04:45 PM