Out Of The "Blue"

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is there any confirmed plans for any new Windows Phones?

They do like that word 'Disruptive'. Watch out Surface Phone and HP, WhartonBrooks are going to steal your thunder! :wink:

Be interesting to see what they bring to the table for sure :)

Has anyone ever heard of this company before? It doesn't look one of the recognisable brands

anon(6078578)

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like the Album from Electric Light Orchestra.

Some may wonder if "It's Over" for Windows Mobile Phones while the more optimistic may say do you "Believe Me Now" when OEMs release new phones. The "Big Wheels" of Microsoft are churning but sometimes we feel like we're left "Standin' in the Rain" and everything's about to "Turn to Stone". Perhaps at some point in the future everyone will finally be singing "Mr Blue Sky" :smile:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Some may wonder if "It's Over" for Windows Mobile Phones while the more optimistic may say do you "Believe Me Now" when OEMs release new phones. The "Big Wheels" of Microsoft are churning but sometimes we feel like we're left "Standin' in the Rain" and everything's about to "Turn to Stone". Perhaps at some point in the future everyone will finally be singing "Mr Blue Sky" :smile:

Won the Internet.jpg

Loves me some ELO, especially this one that you mentioned:

Put that in a phone and it's all groovy.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Some may wonder if "It's Over" for Windows Mobile Phones while the more optimistic may say do you "Believe Me Now" when OEMs release new phones. The "Big Wheels" of Microsoft are churning but sometimes we feel like we're left "Standin' in the Rain" and everything's about to "Turn to Stone". Perhaps at some point in the future everyone will finally be singing "Mr Blue Sky"
It also sounds like the name of a prog band or a law firm (or possibly both). 😛

56cc053a0c0cb8504ccb332dcf76e06f.jpg

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've torn the www apart...I just can't find any information on this company. The level of secrecy...and even the company name is weirdly intriguing. Wharton brooks sounds more like an accounting firm. I wonder what the world would look like if we had Gates & Co or Jobs Wozniak

anon(6078578)

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
It sounds almost like a variant of Brookstone, you know the store that you like to look around at all the interesting gadgets only to realize you really have no use for them. :winktongue:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've torn the www apart...I just can't find any information on this company. The level of secrecy...and even the company name is weirdly intriguing. Wharton brooks sounds more like an accounting firm. I wonder what the world would look like if we had Gates & Co or Jobs Wozniak

To me it sounds like a bok publishing house

DustinRyan

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have never heard of this company before the phone tease. But being in Connecticut, myself, it made me proud. As someone who sees the potential of Windows Mobile, I'm really excited to see a local company pursue Windows phones. Although, I will say, I am absolutely skeptical, as everyone should be. But it feels like they understand that and are expecting it.

Not an easy undertaking, but gosh I can't help but be excited. It's also the kind of industry and field I was always looking to work in. I currently work in sales/mobile and it would be awesome to see a company like this grow and to be a part of something that will hopefully change the game one day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte