Yaay Surface Phone "launching in 2016"

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Btw I placed quote marks to indicate sarcasm :winktongue:

I came across this article and just had to facepalm hard.......

Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)'s Surface Phone Swipes iPhone Spotlight

Savy W10 users know that the launch date is set for 2017, but the media seems intent on claiming that it will happen this year :/

What does this leave us with? Well, like I said previously, "savvy" users won't fall for this, but not all of us are savvy noh :confused:

So for the "others" this will just be another big disappointment and mass hysteria....

well, who knows... maybe MS will surprise us

:cool:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Btw I placed quote marks to indicate sarcasm :winktongue:

I came across this article and just had to facepalm hard.......

Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)'s Surface Phone Swipes iPhone Spotlight

Savy W10 users know that the launch date is set for 2017, but the media seems intent on claiming that it will happen this year :/

What does this leave us with? Well, like I said previously, "savvy" users won't fall for this, but not all of us are savvy noh :confused:

So for the "others" this will just be another big disappointment and mass hysteria....

well, who knows... maybe MS will surprise us

:cool:

The worst part about this is that Microsoft doesn't even have an event at IFA. So this is just purely baseless writing. I won't even call it journalism.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The worst part about this is that Microsoft doesn't even have an event at IFA. So this is just purely baseless writing. I won't even call it journalism.

To kick it up another level.. this was the 2nd article I came across claiming that SPhone will launch soon and depending on the clicks, I think we might see a few more

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm...
Learnbonds looks like a site for amateur investors who want to follow tech news.

If MS is going to announce something at IFA they're burnin' daylight.

The writer did use the word "rumormongers" which sort of threw cold water on his article.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Lol, and here is one that says late 2017 or 2018.

"But that doesn’t seem to happen to soon, according to the latest reports. ZDnet’s Mary Jo Foley claims that the Surface Phone, if Microsoft is indeed going to launch it, won’t be unveiled until later next year. Another report confirms Mary Jo Foley’s claim and adds that the Surface Phone could be announced as early as fall 2017 or, in the worst case scenario, sometime in 2018."

Don't wait for Microsoft's Surface Phone until fall 2017, or better not wait at all

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss