Any news or rumors on Samsung coming to Windows 10 Mobile?

weetigo

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The ATIV branded Samsung phones were my favorite Windows phones, and the Focus was my first. Has anyone heard anything about Samsung returning to Windows?

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
No but they would be foolish not to given the recent news that windows FULL OS is coming to ARM, it would not surprise me if this totally rocked the boat, Following the failure of the Note 7, Samsung will need to take any opportunity to make up for this error.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
No but they would be foolish not to given the recent news that windows FULL OS is coming to ARM, it would not surprise me if this totally rocked the boat, Following the failure of the Note 7, Samsung will need to take any opportunity to make up for this error.
Agreed, this would be a logical place for the S-Pen to spread its wings.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I always found Samsung phones to be generally poor although they have improved in recent years. I still wouldn't want to buy one though. I would like to see HTC back, as they always seem to have been better quality, certainly the ones I had, which were the HTC Hero a few years ago - I still have it - and the HTC One which was outstanding.

I would to see Sony enter the fray too. It has been Microsoft's aim for some time now to bring the full OS to mobile devices and they have talked about little else in recent times, so there is every chance that if these are successful others will want a piece of the pie. The Surface Pro is a good example, which now has numerous clones from almost every manufacturer out there, including Samsung.

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
A Sony windows phone would look sweet! But naturally of coarse it probably wouldn't work for me being that I'm on Verizon.

Originally posted by Andrea988
I always found Samsung phones to be generally poor although they have improved in recent years. I still wouldn't want to buy one though. I would like to see HTC back, as they always seem to have been better quality, certainly the ones I had, which were the HTC Hero a few years ago - I still have it - and the HTC One which was outstanding.

I would to see Sony enter the fray too. It has been Microsoft's aim for some time now to bring the full OS to mobile devices and they have talked about little else in recent times, so there is every chance that if these are successful others will want a piece of the pie. The Surface Pro is a good example, which now has numerous clones from almost every manufacturer out there, including Samsung.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12