Building the Wharton Brooks team

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The resumption of publicity may mean we are moving forward again (I believe another site had something a bit mugwumpish yesterday). I posited earlier we might see something at MWC and now my hopes are renewed.

Watching soundcloud more frequently now as well.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
A quote that immediately jumped out at me. I called Canada, Mexico and Brazil earlier. :winktongue: Bolivia caught me by surprise.

Where we are now is reconfiguring the phone – again – to include more bands. We have partners in Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Bolivia who have joined us to launch in those countries. This has definitely impacted our timeline. No matter who wants to join in this time we're pushing forward.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I am excited about this in several ways, even if we generally know or think we know what to expect as far as a device.

I bought and used a OnePlus 3 back when it was released in 2016 being it was so affordable a quality device, and good hw. Honestly I bought it on the rumored notion that a W10M rom would possibly get released for it...that was the only reason. While on the forums slightly invested in discussion, I though to myself that this would be really neat if an OEM-like company did this with Windows Mobile phones. Of course the ROM never came. Then come August I caught the news of WhartonBrooks, and have been waiting to see what it will turn out to be ever since. Not just the device, but the experience.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
The resumption of publicity may mean we are moving forward again (I believe another site had something a bit mugwumpish yesterday). I posited earlier we might see something at MWC and now my hopes are renewed.

Watching soundcloud more frequently now as well.

Maybe that was WB plan after timings lengthened...MWC? I have never been to any show of that nature (CES-like event), but I can't see where it would not hurt them to show a face there, if they are able. It would essentially be like them paying for global advertising...

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Not sure if any of you noticed that Grieg in the last article replied in the comments. Not much but still nice to see.

Sent from mTalk

DustinRyan

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Right when I get pissy and pessimistic, they somehow bring my interest back around.

I guess I'll continue to take a "wait and see" approach, but I do want them to succeed. Badly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss