06-15-2017 05:18 AM
145 123 ...
tools
    Did you get the email? The one with the special link?

Are you a Cerulean Knight?

Did you pledge and get the secret perk? Are you spreading the word?

Let's hear your battle stories here.

#ThisIsOurMoment #CeruleanKnights #ColorMeCerulean
    04-01-2017 11:25 AM
    Yep got the email. I have no social accounts of those type though, but will be spreading the link. Hoping to order the phone this coming week. Will post back once I do though. I hope they develop another app for Cerulean feedback to them directly, or open up a forum site soon.
    04-01-2017 01:23 PM
    Yeah, I don't FaceTwit so I'm battling here in the forum and over on the Blog.
    nate0 likes this.
    04-01-2017 01:25 PM
    11 out of 2000 Knights have pledged.

capture.png
    04-01-2017 02:01 PM
    Yeah, I don't FaceTwit .
    Wud u call me?
    Lol never heard that one before.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    04-01-2017 02:27 PM
    Did you get the email? The one with the special link?

Are you a Cerulean Knight?

Did you pledge and get the secret perk? Are you spreading the word?

Let's hear your battle stories here.

how i can get that email? :O i wanna help lol
    04-01-2017 06:54 PM
    how i can get that email? :O i wanna help lol
    The email went out last night to proven supporters and preorder requesters.

Were you one of those? Try pinging @mistagreg as he would know all the details.

Details show 2000 Knighthoods available. I have no idea if there are surplus slots or if unclaimed slots can be reassigned.

2,000 Knights and if all those slots fill we only need 1,900 other True Believers to join. We can do this. Anyone can pledge: https://igg.me/at/ceruleanmobile/emal/16395313

04-01-2017 07:41 PM
    Sorry but... good god the cringe in your marketing buzzwords is overwhelming.
    04-02-2017 04:35 AM
    Sorry but... good god the cringe in your marketing buzzwords is overwhelming.
    Marketing would imply I'm on staff or compensated. I'm an independent observer, but I realize our chances to have viable hardware for this platform are dwindling fast and we need to do something to show that as a user group we will support efforts to remain relevant and viable. Don't get me wrong, it is a fine enough start even if the Moment is far from ideal as a device... But it is the effort of Wharton Brooks and Cerulean to bring us devices that has me so fanatic. If they can jump this one last hurdle they will have accomplished the great feat of a fan driving a device to market and likely the second effort will be more advanced. Success follows success after all.

I'd rather you call me a zealot, please and thank you.
    nate0, donzebe, libra89 and 1 others like this.
    04-02-2017 05:47 AM
    12 of 2000 Knights have pledged...

capture.png
    04-02-2017 05:50 AM
    Unfortunately the phone won't work on my network. I don't think I can pledge for the Cerulean Knight perk, but I did get the email. I can't use the phone but maybe if I open another concession line at work with another carrier I could. But I will donate something to contribute to local business.
    nate0, donzebe and RumoredNow like this.
    04-02-2017 07:56 PM
    I am with you. I am looking forward for the success of this project. It will be great to have a Windows Mobile dedicated OEM, that will truly support the device.
    RumoredNow and nate0 like this.
    04-03-2017 05:46 AM
    16 Knights have pledged...

capture01.png

Hopefully they are carrying the fight out there. I'm continuing to battle for our cause here on the forum and in the blog comments of Jason's article.

#CeruleanKnights
    04-03-2017 09:04 AM
    How does this work? If I pladge for $300 can I use that amount to get I've phone when It's available? How are people just pledging any amount? Does this amount get used when they order the phone?

Sent from mTalk
    04-03-2017 09:49 AM
    How does this work? If I pladge for $300 can I use that amount to get I've phone when It's available? How are people just pledging any amount? Does this amount get used when they order the phone?

Sent from mTalk
    If you pick a pledge with one or more phones as a perk, you get that/those phones if the funding goal is met and the project goes forward.

If you pledge a dollar amount you are showing love and support. You get a warm feeling and gratitude from many. I would not assume that any strictly monetary pledge is a down payment.
    anthonyng likes this.
    04-03-2017 09:55 AM

Sent from mTalk
    If you plan to support them with 300. Pledge by getting the Featured perk then back them with the rest as a donation.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    04-03-2017 10:05 AM
    @vhl71 Every backer can think back to this warm fuzzy feeling when the time comes for fan created Cerulean device :)
    RumoredNow likes this.
    04-03-2017 12:10 PM
    I didn't know about the Knight thing. Have been following since the beginning, but didn't sign up.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    04-03-2017 02:05 PM
    Even though I do not use it, I have been eyeing the Cerulean BR facebook page. They have some other interesting notes and info in there. The logo they are considering for the back can be different sizes. I hope they go smaller then larger, my personal taste. Lots of supporters over in Brazil too. Awesome to see.
    RumoredNow, libra89 and DustinRyan like this.
    04-03-2017 04:04 PM
    Unfortunately the phone won't work on my network. I don't think I can pledge for the Cerulean Knight perk, but I did get the email. I can't use the phone but maybe if I open another concession line at work with another carrier I could. But I will donate something to contribute to local business.
    i can get ur Cerulean knight perk if u dont want it :)
    Nevermind i got my link now :) im thinking of choose the knight path
    Last edited by Jonathanmr7; 04-03-2017 at 10:04 PM.
    nate0 likes this.
    04-03-2017 04:58 PM
    18 Knights have Pledged...

capture01.png

Let's go #CeruleanKnights we need to create some momentum of our own...
    Jonathanmr7 likes this.
    04-04-2017 09:46 AM
    MS doesn't care about windows mobile, they love android or ios day by day their attachment is increasing so why would any one with right mind invest on windows mobile platform.. nope i'm stuck with L950xl as S8 failed my expectation (less ram, no dual camera, awkward fingerprint placement, no stereo sound, unwanted bixby button, less mp camera) waiting for note 8 or i8 or S9. no more windows mobile crap again.
    04-05-2017 09:38 AM
    How much is the discount for knights? Any way to get an email without having signed up before? Thanks
    04-05-2017 10:26 AM
    viable hardware
    I'm not understanding what is so great about this device. Doesn't seem like there is anything groundbreaking being offered here. They are not living up to their own hype.
    steve_w_7 likes this.
    04-05-2017 10:47 AM
    Really pulling for them to succeed as the community desperately needs them to, but the price point doesn't make a lot of sense given the specs and available networks. Can get new 950 for about the same cost without having to wait several months.

I'd be much more likely to pledge $700 for a premium phone. I understand that's not the model they're going after right now, but unfortunately for me (and I'm guessing most people that own a 950 or better) there's really not a lot of appeal.
    04-05-2017 10:50 AM
145 123 ...