Surface Phone : When? The Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't have. so u have the experience with some kind of corporate/enterprise, right?

You are again asking same question. Try a google search first.

Yes. I do think. please re read my previous coments. I said ms history.
from 1983 to 2006, Microsoft made money in this time and that is off course by windows. in these time, show me where azure the missile is??

Please try to have a valid point before asking / arguing

This confirms my doubts, you probably are in college or high school. you are trying to take a moral high ground by saying ppl are attacking you personally but fact is ppl are trying to put forward just data points and u r taking an aggressive stance.

ms history.
from 1983 to 2006, Microsoft made money in this time and that is off course by windows. in these time, show me where azure the missile is??
So you mentioned azure and conveniently left out office coz it breaks your argument.

Go enjoy your weekend Kid!

imsai0

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
This confirms my doubts, you probably are in college or high school. you are trying to take a moral high ground by saying ppl are attacking you personally but fact is ppl are trying to put forward just data points and u r taking an aggressive stance.

So you mentioned azure and conveniently left out office coz it breaks your argument.

Go enjoy your weekend Kid!
I didn't mention office bcoz I already mentioned it before. what proves I'm high school kid or college kid?
I will be happy hearing

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I didn't mention office bcoz I already mentioned it before. what proves I'm high school kid or college kid?
I will be happy hearing
Bcoz? Really? Would it kill you youngsters to type an additional 4 characters? Don't go blaming the adults in charge when you can't get a job because (see what I did there?) your grammar is at a 3rd grade level.

That's helpful life advice, not an attack.

imsai0

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
This time goes by Jamie Brahm after reading my referred comment, says

I'm aware they are developing the Andromeda device, and aware its running two detachable screens. That and the patents don't really fit "running full windows", nor does other insider leaks saying this is a branch, or sibling of win10m. I'd be interested to hear what his insiders said, rather than what he has to say.
says on another site. I just learned I have to say different things in different websites to be a Jack of All Traders!!

imsai0

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
Bcoz? Really? Would it kill you youngsters to type an additional 4 characters? Don't go blaming the adults in charge when you can't get a job because (see what I did there?) your grammar is at a 3rd grade level.

That's helpful life advice, not an attack.

well. Laughing Out Loud!! thanks for the entertainment though!!

for your kind information, I have already passed college & now studying engineering. happy adult feeling!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos