Surface Phone announcement in the next 2 Weeks

Kaelon

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Latest rumors on Twitter from Microsoft current and former employees suggests that the Surface Phone, which was 'folded' (pun intended!) into the broader Microsoft Andromeda initiative, has been sent back to concept with Microsoft R&D due to not advancing and innovating sufficiently enough to bringing it back to market. That was as of the Summer of 2018.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Don't these testers have NDAs? This is just clickbait really. Like everyone else, I'll believe it when I see it. If you're right, kudos for you for knowing stuff that the internet doesn't and sharing it here, otherwise it's just a wind-up taking advantage of the few remaining WM fans.

eshropshire

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Don't these testers have NDAs? This is just clickbait really. Like everyone else, I'll believe it when I see it. If you're right, kudos for you for knowing stuff that the internet doesn't and sharing it here, otherwise it's just a wind-up taking advantage of the few remaining WM fans.
People always speak to the press. The press knows how to keep sources anonymous. Most of the statements I read last summer came from analysts who follow Microsoft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos