Toshiba Satellite Click Mini 8.9" 2-in-1

AwesomeLewis24

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
For a cheap little device to carry around whilst travelling - not bad. If all you intend to do is skype, write up a few blog posts (if that's your thing?), browse facebook and upload photos from your camera I don't see why you'll need anything more. Of course, if you're going to be using it at home on a daily basis then maybe something with a little more disk space and something a little faster will cut it but this is not bad.

The Asus seemed like more of a casual tablet to me whilst this Toshiba seems like a tablet aimed towards those who only really turn it on to browse the internet and skype. The prices of both tablets reflect on this as well.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Toshiba has a winner on their hands. Looks very solidly built for the pro on the go. While 32GB doesn't sound like a lot of storage, this isn't meant to replace your desktop. An active digitizer would have me sending in a check to Toshiba tonight.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
It is! A more hi res screen, more ports (full usb and full sd card on keyboard), a touchpad. I want a black version though, hope it gets released in US.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett