Any rumors on new Sprint WP7 phones?

mejifair

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has heard if there are other WP7 phones in the hopper. I would love one with a better screen and no physical keyboard.

I will likely get the Arrive today, but was just wondering if anyone has heard anything?

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Sadly, Probably Not Yet

Just wondering if anyone has heard if there are other WP7 phones in the hopper. I would love one with a better screen and no physical keyboard.

I will likely get the Arrive today, but was just wondering if anyone has heard anything?

Honestly, in my opinion, probably not for awhile. The Arrive was just realeased. Sprint will try to get what they can out of this device before they introduce the next one. I'm not saying it will take forever, probably just six months or so, but I wouldn't hold off on getting the Arrive right now.

AT&T has had the same three WP7 devices for just shy of five months now, and just a week or two ago the HD7S was announced, without a date set yet (I think?).

Probably not for awhile yet.

jdnely

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the arrive. In 9 months I'll up my plan and in 12 month qualify for the 1 year upgrade again. I'll nab a Nokia wp7 and drop my plan.

frylock

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I snagged the Arrive now, and will wait for the Nokia phones to replace it. The Arrive is actually a pretty good phone. And a quality stand-in till the Nokia partnership nets an awesome phone.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I sure hope we hear something soon. The only thing I have heard is that there is an HTC event April 12th, same day as MIX 11. They are expected to annouce some more Windows Phones. Who knows if any will be for Sprint though, keeping my fingers crossed. They need to get their act together fast.

But yea, I am waiting until Nokia too. Will just struggle along with my BB until next year I guess.

dreamcast87

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been wondering the same thing....but the Arrive will serve me till my next upgrade, by then there'll be a better selection for WP7.

Ammer758

May 10, 2011
Visit site
HTC Mazaa

I just read an article on phone arena about the HTC Mazaa which looks like a rebranded HTC Trophy. I didn't post the link because I am not familiar with the website or the rules on links, but the article said that it could potentially be a World Phone.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte