HD7 vs Focus?

jdunn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if the HTC HD7 has the same plasticy hollow feel that the Focus has? Also does anyone know whether the HD7S will have the same body as the HD7? I will comapre the two when the HD7S is launched in a week or so, but just wanted opinions now if anyone has them.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
My brother has a HD7 and it feels way better than the Focus. It has a very solid feel. My Focus screen blows his out the water though. :)

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea. But he states HD7. And its been reported that even though the HD7S has a better screen over the HD7, its not as good as the Focus. But id trade my Focus for one right now. The feel and the screen size is really great.
They made the screen better on the HD7S though. That's what the S is for. :)

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The screen on the HD7S is the same screen put onto the Inspire 4G. A Super LCD screen that is really quite nice. Now, when you compare the screen to the original HD7, or the EVO 4G on Sprint, it's absolutely night and day. Much cleaner, brighter, and sharper. However, the Focus has the all around better screen. Colors, sharpness, brightness...

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Wmpoweruser seems to think the screen is the same "just as good" as the EVO 4G. http://wmpoweruser.com/att-htc-hd7s-video-review/
The screen on the HD7S is the same screen put onto the Inspire 4G. A Super LCD screen that is really quite nice. Now, when you compare the screen to the original HD7, or the EVO 4G on Sprint, it's absolutely night and day. Much cleaner, brighter, and sharper. However, the Focus has the all around better screen. Colors, sharpness, brightness...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs