The Lumia or Wait Debate

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm ready to jump to the 900 or Titan 2 from my Titan the moment they release. A couple of things I want to see from reviewers before making this decision compared to the Titan 1

Battery life
Camera Quality
Network Speed Test LTE and HSPA+

Also the dark horse that no one's considering is what is Samsung going to drop on us?
True, everyone is def overlooking a new Samsung device, which there have been rumors of something here and there, but nothing concrete what so ever. Possibly waiting for Apollo? We'll prob know soon.

I was all about the 900, but I am kinda leaning towards that camera and HTC build. Something about Titan's that make me smile. Wish they had kick stands, not big deal tho, loved kickstand on my surround. Debating getting Titan 1 and waiting for Apollo tho.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Still hoping the Mendel 900 and Titan are all out on March 18. Still leaning towards the 900 Like what I am seeing about the polycarnate body and hoping that Nokia update process will be easier and less wait time than Samsung focus. Also hoping that samsung gets their act together and cures all those quirks and resulting issues. Not holding my breath!

hwalker84

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
True, everyone is def overlooking a new Samsung device, which there have been rumors of something here and there, but nothing concrete what so ever. Possibly waiting for Apollo? We'll prob know soon.

I was all about the 900, but I am kinda leaning towards that camera and HTC build. Something about Titan's that make me smile. Wish they had kick stands, not big deal tho, loved kickstand on my surround. Debating getting Titan 1 and waiting for Apollo tho.

Wait till March and you can buy mine :0

btgusto

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
get it now cause how fast tech grows, you'll always be waiting for the next greatest and latest. Its almost like as soon as you buy a new phone, its out dated. I'll just keep buying new Lumias every year or two. Kinda like the ipeople do

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I was all about the 900 but have decided to wait for Apollo as I really want a higher resolution screen. The leaked Apollo info has concreted my choice.

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I went 710... With the low price on Rogers, and my update availability coming up around the same time as 8 it seemed like a great choice, and a great intro to WP. Loving it.

Mateosmith

May 12, 2011
Visit site
All of this cyan or black lumia talk, either would be gorgeous, but no case? If I got the cyan I would definitely like to show that its blue, but I get a little weary of protecting my phone, especially with the beauty that nokia brings...and T Mobile better get it soon, the 710 and radar are nice and all but I cant go back below 4 inches in screen size

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
All of this cyan or black lumia talk, either would be gorgeous, but no case? If I got the cyan I would definitely like to show that its blue, but I get a little weary of protecting my phone, especially with the beauty that nokia brings...and T Mobile better get it soon, the 710 and radar are nice and all but I cant go back below 4 inches in screen size

Nokia ships the Lumia 800 with a matching silicone case. It is likely that the 900 will as well.

KarateDad

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually going to get TWO 900's at launch, one to upgrade my Focus, and another for my wife who is on an Android phone that she HATES.

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Nokia ships the Lumia 800 with a matching silicone case. It is likely that the 900 will as well.

Oddly when they sent me a free lumia, they had taken the time to open the box and remove the case! Not complaining as I got a free phone but although it was a strange thing to do.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Oddly when they sent me a free lumia, they had taken the time to open the box and remove the case! Not complaining as I got a free phone but although it was a strange thing to do.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

That's strange. 0.0

Own black N9 and Cyan Lumia 800. Cyan 800 came with cyan case, black N9 came with black case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12