Nokia Lumia 910 with 12MP camera listed on Dutch site

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
The thing is that while there is plenty of other 12mpx camera phones, N8 had by far biggest sensor, combination with the optics made it the camera phone king that it has been now for 2 years. With that comes the huge size of the whole module, something i can't imagine to fit on the unibody shell of Lumia 910.

That said i really hope this is true and it gets released for Europe in the first half. Certainly to be my next phone.

N8 camera module shown.
Nokia N8 for astrophotography - YouTube

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
The thing is that while there is plenty of other 12mpx camera phones, N8 had by far biggest sensor, combination with the optics made it the camera phone king that it has been now for 2 years. With that comes the huge size of the whole module, something i can't imagine to fit on the unibody shell of Lumia 910.

That said i really hope this is true and it gets released for Europe in the first half. Certainly to be my next phone.

N8 camera module shown.
Nokia N8 for astrophotography - YouTube

Like you said, the camera module sticks out the back of my N8. That worried me at first, but then i got an Otterbox case. The Otterbox case was thick enough that the camera module sat slightly below the case.

It's the best camera phone i have ever used. The pictures from it are outstanding.

711g1s.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)