Nokia Lumia 719 ?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
There seems to be no shortage of Lumia's that's for sure Winterfang.

If all these rumours are true, that is. :D

Last edited:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Word in the states is this is for Verizon. It's said it's no more than an updated 710. Whether this is true, I don't know.

Razanbuddu

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm on verizon and really any nokia device would do at this point. I would be fine with an LTE 710. though a few other upgrades would be nice....maybe FFC?

I just want a nokia wp7 phone to come to verizon. anything really....:(

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm on verizon and really any nokia device would do at this point. I would be fine with an LTE 710. though a few other upgrades would be nice....maybe FFC?

I would considering paying retail for one.

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd think about paying retail to upgrade from my Trophy if Nokia:

-Upgraded the screen from LCD to whatever they're using on the 800/900 (Clearblack?).
-Storage space in phone was 16GB as opposed to 8GB.
-Changed the button on the bottom (back arrow, home, and search) to three separate buttons instead of the singular button it is now.
-More colors for the battery cover area.
-LTE would be a nice bonus.

The first two things I listed are the most important to me, the latter three I would like but could live without. That said, I highly doubt any 710 variant will be much different and the only thing on my list I could realistically see being changed would be the storage space.

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Agree at this point anything wp wise coming to verizon would be very welcome.

Razanbuddu

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know the significance of the 719 passing through the Bluetooth SIG?

Is this something that happens relatively close to release, or does it mean the phone could get released within the next.....forever?

well my contract doesn't end till late april anyway, i'm gunna have a big decision to make.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss