i hope its true
4P2NW.jpg

Brz68.jpg

http://www.gsmarena.com/is_this_nokia_lumia_pureview_we_hope_not-news-4065.php

Last edited:

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely! Looking forward to uploading HD pictures to Facebook...."via Windows Phone". Without a doubt those pictures will raise WP'S profile.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
This is the best thing about Nokia, their phones will be distinct from the comptetion and will be talking points, which is not something that could be said of the previous WP7 offerings. Whether real or not, the interest is real and if MS could deliver a miracle and give them the tools Nokia could really kick the tires of this OS's adoption. Can see this selling like hotcakes in Europe, US customers not so much.

Last edited:

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Guys you have no idea how bad do I want this phone to be true. It's love at first sight and if this phone is real then sign me up for 2 more years of Windows Phone.

Even if Apollo doesn't bring anything new.

Edit: I WANT THIS PHONE SO BAD!!!!!

Edit2: JESUS CHRIST GUYS! I need this phone now. Not joke!! >_<

Last edited:

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I disagree. I like the hold, curve on the inside and the bezel and curve back. Oh my! what a sexy design. Like comparing a Victoria's Secret model to a Wooden door. Other phones don't stand a chances in my eyes.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
How can you fit 4.3" into that form factor?

Another point is xenon, it's as thick as the camera module on 808 PureView. There's no way they could have fitted xenon to the thinnest part of the phone.

I think it's concept, placeholder or fake. Interestingly in Twitter there's talk that the Chinese source who leaked this is the same who leaked N8 for the first time. So there's real possibility the slide this was taken is real, but i would still think it's placeholder or concept.

Last edited:

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
How can you fit 4.3" into that form factor.

Another point is, xenon is as thick as the camera module on 808 PureView. There's no way they could have fitted xenon the thinnest part of the phone.

I think it's concept, placeholder or fake. Interestingly in Twitter there's talk that the Chinese source who leaked this is the same who leaked N8 for the first time.

I really hope is real. I already felt in love.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb