What Do You ATT folks think of VZW Rumor

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Okay so i am online going through all kinds of rumors about that so called purview nokia windows phone 8 even though i just got the lumia i would be nuts to say that once wp8 comes out i won't be first to pre-order the next lumia especially if it has that awesome purview camera tech on it. Now here is where i go south and i have nothing against VZW so don't jump me VZW subscribers. Here we go the rumor is that nokia is prepping this device for VZW hence why there will be no lumia 900 for them but they will get the better phone now this big red chewing stick of a gum company managed to get is hands on the galaxy nexus normally it was a tmob deal first then to everyone else as we all know in the states not in europe of course, anyway they got this device and forced it on that ancient tech cdma and that phone sucks compared to its gsm counter part as far as updates and crap google all but abandon them as VZW didn't even push the phone its a flagship device okay enough about that ther OS and back to Nokia so now i am seeing that they are going to get first dibbs on what could be theeeeeeeeeee flagship device based on rumors around the web. as an att customer and nokia customer i would be pissed if that happened these bums only market the heck out of the droid series moto phones and seeing as how googs is about to sell that moto handset business off after just buying them these fools are getting scared so will jump on the wp bandwagon basedon rumors all rumors...i would put one site up but i not sure if that breaks rules here . So just want to get your thoughts everyone welcome VZW folks and us early adopters of the att lumia 900 chime on folks lets get this debate going. Oh for what is worth i am not a english major so don't waste time with grammar comments please lets stay on topic .. :D

Raptor007

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
So despite the fact that Google is clearly stated they that they are NOT selling Motorola and in fact are going to invest heavily into them you say Google is selling them off.

I also owned the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon, got it on launch day and it was selling quite nicely there. Updates were not an issue for me since I was using a custom ROM and updates rolled out on time without much issue.

Finally if you are ticked that Verizon is going to get the next super hot model from Nokia, then well, move on over to Verizon and get it. Where I live AT&T is so poor, there is no LTE and there likely won't be for two years. Verizon on the other hand offers full LTE coverage and will have the entire US covered long before AT&T has half of the US covered with their slower version.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I am planning on getting an unbranded/unlocked Nokia 808 to replace my Nokia N8 when they come out. I'll just put my AT&T SIM card in it.

roffleswaffles

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Courtesy of Google Translate:
Okay so i am online going through all kinds of rumors about that so called purview nokia windows phone 8 even though i just got the lumia i would be nuts to say that once wp8 comes out i won't be first to pre-order the next lumia especially if it has that awesome purview camera tech on it.
Okay, so I am online perusing the rumors about the so called "Purview Nokia Windows Phone 8". Even though I just got the Lumia, I would be mentally unstable to declare that I will not be the first to pre-order the next Lumia, even if the temptress Purview Camera is on it.

Now here is where i go south and i have nothing against VZW so don't jump me VZW subscribers.
Now here is where I journey south. I would like to declare no animosity towards VZW so I beg of you, followers of VZW, please do not turn me into bouncing platform.

Here we go the rumor is that nokia is prepping this device for VZW hence why there will be no lumia 900 for them but they will get the better phone now this big red chewing stick of a gum company managed to get is hands on the galaxy nexus normally it was a tmob deal first then to everyone else as we all know in the states not in europe of course
Here we go. Rumors are that Nokia is conceiving a diabolical plan for VZW which is the reason the Lumia 900 rejected them. But it will get the better of them. Now Big Red (the gum company) managed to get its hands on the mythical Galaxy Nexus-- typically, it was a mob first but then to everyone else we know in the States it's called Europe, of course.

anyway they got this device and forced it on that ancient tech cdma and that phone sucks compared to its gsm counter part as far as updates and crap google all but abandon them as VZW didn't even push the phone its a flagship device okay enough about that ther OS and back to Nokia so now i am seeing that they are going to get first dibbs on what could be theeeeeeeeeee flagship device based on rumors around the web.
Anyway, they got this contraption and delivered it as a gift to the ancient god, Tech Cdma. That sucks compared to its Gsm counterpart as far as prophecies go and crap as they abandoned them. VZW did not even push the contraption as a flag device. Okay enough about their OS. Back to Nokia. Now I am envisioning that they are going to claim what could be theeeeeeeeeee flag device wrapped in a spider's web.

as an att customer and nokia customer i would be pissed if that happened these bums only market the heck out of the droid series moto phones and seeing as how googs is about to sell that moto handset business off after just buying them these fools are getting scared so will jump on the wp bandwagon basedon rumors all rumors...i would put one site up but i not sure if that breaks rules here . So just want to get your thoughts everyone welcome VZW folks and us early adopters of the att lumia 900 chime on folks lets get this debate going. Oh for what is worth i am not a english major so don't waste time with grammar comments please lets stay on topic .. :D
As a devoted follower of Att and Nokia, I would be considerably angered if that happened to the homeless people. Only marketplaces support Droid series motor phones and seeing as how googs is about to sell that motor handset business off after purchasing a bounty of fools for them, they are afraid. So they will enter a Wp bandwagon traveling on rumors all rumors. I would disclose where this bandwagon is headed but I am not sure if that violates the laws here. So I wanted to collect your thoughts to destroy the followers of VZW and the Att Lumia 900, please use chimes on your way out. For what it is worth, I do not specialize in English so I hope I can be considered a warrior worthy of your time.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
What I gathered out of the jumble is that he doesn't think Verizon should get a better WP than what AT&T has because cdma is ancient and they sell too many androids. And he's not an english major.

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
So you are mad verizon is getting a high end wp when at&t gets all the high end wp? You sound like a little hs girl *****ing that someone got something a little better than them. Shut up and deal with it, you have plenty of options and most likely a similar option to what verizon gets. Boohoo you won't have it first....

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay so i am online going through all kinds of rumors about that so called purview nokia windows phone 8 even though i just got the lumia i would be nuts to say that once wp8 comes out i won't be first to pre-order the next lumia especially if it has that awesome purview camera tech on it. Now here is where i go south and i have nothing against VZW so don't jump me VZW subscribers. Here we go the rumor is that nokia is prepping this device for VZW hence why there will be no lumia 900 for them but they will get the better phone now this big red chewing stick of a gum company managed to get is hands on the galaxy nexus normally it was a tmob deal first then to everyone else as we all know in the states not in europe of course, anyway they got this device and forced it on that ancient tech cdma and that phone sucks compared to its gsm counter part as far as updates and crap google all but abandon them as VZW didn't even push the phone its a flagship device okay enough about that ther OS and back to Nokia so now i am seeing that they are going to get first dibbs on what could be theeeeeeeeeee flagship device based on rumors around the web. as an att customer and nokia customer i would be pissed if that happened these bums only market the heck out of the droid series moto phones and seeing as how googs is about to sell that moto handset business off after just buying them these fools are getting scared so will jump on the wp bandwagon basedon rumors all rumors...i would put one site up but i not sure if that breaks rules here . So just want to get your thoughts everyone welcome VZW folks and us early adopters of the att lumia 900 chime on folks lets get this debate going. Oh for what is worth i am not a english major so don't waste time with grammar comments please lets stay on topic .. :D

Google bought moto simply for the patents if you thought they did it for anything else you are about as clueless as this post. They even came out and said they weren't going to handle moto they would let it function on it's own. Plus htc, samsung and the likes are more than enough to support android.

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry, there will always be something "better" around the bend. If VZW does get a super-hot Nokia WP, AT&T will get the next super-hot phone after that. They are always going to try to "one-up" each other. I don't think AT&T customers are going to be left out in the cold. Let the VZW customers have some Nokia love for pete's sake. They have had Androids shoved down their throats for a number of years now and deserve a reprieve.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12