So how would you feel about a univeral "PadFone" like device running WP8?

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Check this out! I'd prefer ASUS just put WP8 on the PadFone but who knows if they will. With this one you'll be able to put your WP8 phone into it. Just more proof that the evolution of the smartphone is underway. :D

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
It's an interesting idea. The disadvantage I can think of is the carrier automatically charging you for tethering in the states.

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
It's an interesting idea. The disadvantage I can think of is the carrier automatically charging you for tethering in the states.

But how could they do that? I mean technically your still using your phone, it's not like your tethering it to the tablet. How could they even tell the difference?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
But how could they do that? I mean technically your still using your phone, it's not like your tethering it to the tablet. How could they even tell the difference?

LOL! it there's a way for a carrier to charge you more, they'll find it. Competition died years ago. :D

I would think that they would only sell it with a tethering package. They can certainly read some things on your phone, probably like the IMEI which would tell them what it is.

I totally believe in the FCC's definition of net neutrality. If you buy 3GB of Data, you should be able to use it how ever you want. Carriers on the other hand says net neutrality means no regulations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)