How likely would this be?

anonymous94587631

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi there, I recently fell in love with the Nokia Lumia 800/900 design and was wondering if anyone knew there would be a similar looking one with W8, I would get a win 7 but it seems they will just be dropping it and from what ive heard its not the greatest OS< and I want a HD screen and at least a dual core, so would there likely be a phone from nokia just like this in the coming months?

To make it easier to understand here is a list of things i want
- Current Lumia design (preferrably cyan)
- W8
- At least dual core
- HD screen (1280x720/768)

mattlol

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I sure hope so, i want the exact same thing!

(well, really i want a pureview lumia, but i think that's less likely on launch date)

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
They will probably tweak the design a bit, but there will most likely be a rounded, colorful polycarbonate slab with the specs you describe on the market soon. There's some sort of Nokia/Microsoft announcement the 5th next month, in case you haven't been keeping tabs on everything.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
One of the devices will surely be the Phi which may have a 4.7 display and appears to perhaps be a larger version of the 800 screenwise with wp* and dual core probably no pureview unless its scaled back to lessen the camera hump.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi there, I recently fell in love with the Nokia Lumia 800/900 design and was wondering if anyone knew there would be a similar looking one with W8, I would get a win 7 but it seems they will just be dropping it and from what ive heard its not the greatest OS< and I want a HD screen and at least a dual core, so would there likely be a phone from nokia just like this in the coming months?

To make it easier to understand here is a list of things i want
- Current Lumia design (preferrably cyan)
- W8
- At least dual core
- HD screen (1280x720/768)

I think you are a set to have at least one of 3 rumored WP8 Nokia devices to have those exact specs with N9/800/900 design.

My dream would be N9 design with around 4.5" screen, that includes the curved screen that really makes the 800/N9 feel much more special and complete compared to Lumia 900. Still making it slightly thinner on the middle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa