Post this on Social Networks and Spread the good word about WP

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
If the Lumia 920 had all those apps the iphone does I would soon too. Apple will really had to screw up their Iphone 5 for people to lose interest.

wpnewbie

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
If the Lumia 920 had all those apps the iphone does I would soon too. Apple will really had to screw up their Iphone 5 for people to lose interest.
But if there is no competition.. we (consumers) will be screwed big time .. I bought Titan 2 to try something different .. and i like the OS .. I miss only chase bank app .. and in the last 2 months all the apps that were initially missed are now available ... If 920 demo is anything to go by ..then we dont even need Instagram and other Photo apps ...

Competition .. competition .. and more ... specially now .. since WP8 is as good .. if not better than iOS and Android.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
WP8 can caught up in specs and features right now and will still not be better than IOS and Android until we have all the apps. Developers don't take us seriously, where's Angry Birds Space?

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
But if there is no competition.. we (consumers) will be screwed big time .. I bought Titan 2 to try something different .. and i like the OS .. I miss only chase bank app .. and in the last 2 months all the apps that were initially missed are now available ... If 920 demo is anything to go by ..then we dont even need Instagram and other Photo apps ...

Competition .. competition .. and more ... specially now .. since WP8 is as good .. if not better than iOS and Android.

I agree. I am not an app whore. I just wish my bank, PNC, had a wp app. When I signed up a year and a half ago, it was "coming soon". Still not out.

There are a bunch more kids games on iOS than WP and that is a big miss for me. My kids need some distraction at times, like airplanes, and I basically only have angry birds for them. No quality kids educational games.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Apps are important to many people, even if they don't use that many. They just like knowing that they're there. And often times, like with banking apps, all it takes is that one app's availability to make a decision for them.

That's why Microsoft's strategy with unifying the cores of Windows Phone and Windows 8 was so important.

MS knows that Windows 8 will sell millions and millions. Even a "bad" Windows 8 launch would still sell many many millions.

Devs know this, and they want to design apps that appeal to a large base.

Because of the shared cores, and a very similar development environment, WinRT apps will be able to be ported to WP8 fairly easily. This will cause a huge jump in developer support, and in return, a huge jump in app availability.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion