Oct 21th seems to be THE date for the 920 in AT&T??

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Why would you buy something you don't want just because what you want isn't available at any one moment? That's just impulse buying... I encourage you to exercise patience and restraint.

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Why would you buy something you don't want just because what you want isn't available at any one moment? That's just impulse buying... I encourage you to exercise patience and restraint.

Wise wise words, but with no definitive release date it is hard to wait. Once you have made the decision to get shiny new tech, the itch needs scratching quickly

(says the guy who is trying to resist buying a Lumia 800 to tide me over to WP8 release)

To be fair, the 800's are going for ridiculous money over in the UK - ?150 sim free in places..

borjeboy

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
So it seems that its 16th October in Germany (more sites has that date) and also in the UK. Don't know about Swedish dates but it has showed up in some stores but no dates (to ridiculous prices but that's normal before we know the actual price).

Anyway it's coming :)

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm super itchin' to buy a new phone but, I can wait. If we know nothing else we know the 920 will be here in November. I can hold out.

anvilofstars

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Wise wise words, but with no definitive release date it is hard to wait. Once you have made the decision to get shiny new tech, the itch needs scratching quickly

(says the guy who is trying to resist buying a Lumia 800 to tide me over to WP8 release)

To be fair, the 800's are going for ridiculous money over in the UK - ?150 sim free in places..
I would hope that the release date is out at the minimum by the 16th of October. If not, I won't wait much longer either.

diaspar

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
mate, be patient.

Good things come to those who wait

Also two training dates (09/30 and 10/16) for AT&T employees on new WP8 are leaked...

Last edited:

anvilofstars

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
diaspar, I wouldn't mind waiting if the dates are announced (don't need the phone by then). However, if the date for the 920 isnt announced by 10/16... I would have to start thinking that the 8x is the right move for me.

diaspar

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
you won't get the 8X by Nov anyway, I am sure by that time you will see the 920 on the street.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Just assume its coming early/mid November. Its what has always been suggested. Expecting October is setting yourself up for disappointment. If it comes in October, that'd be awesome though.

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Yea I'm just going to go with November if October I'm all over it.. Can't wait to change from iphone to Nokia/windows phone.. Just hope more app developers jump on the wagon.

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
im hoping it comes in october but im.not getttimg my hopes up. i have an upgrade and ive been patient this long, i can wait a lil longer. i think because it is getting closer to oct-nov people may get a lil ansy.....i know i do sometimes lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05