Nokia Lumia 820 & 920 US Release

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I really hope Nokia announces when they will be available in the US, the carriers, and the pricing. I really hope soon. And I hope it comes out before November. I'm sick of waiting. I want to preorder it now!!

pandalove1027

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I really hope Nokia announces when they will be available in the US, the carriers, and the pricing. I really hope soon. And I hope it comes out before November. I'm sick of waiting. I want to preorder it now!!

I, too, am sick of waiting! I'm so excited about this phone that I've set up a Google alert any time there's a new article. Being able to pre-order would restore some of my sanity. Then I'll be back to unbearble come the week/day it's supposed to arrive! Still gotta pick a color though. Thinking red.

anvilofstars

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
This is killing me also. I have been using a flip phone for a while now (my focus was stolen) and I would appreciate something as simple as a date so that I know when I will get this.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Fella's... I'm getting super itchy myself for some 920 info from the horses mouth.

Hopefully we'll hear something soon... saw this in the comments section this morning of this story... AT&T makes the HTC Windows Phone 8X official for November | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

"By falcon304 on Tue, 02 Oct 2012 10:05 am EDT
I have to imagine that if the 21st for the Lumia 920 is correct, we'll know by the end of the week. Either by way of rumor, or official announcement. RIght? Really hoping that's not a pre-order date, like you guys have heard.

By Daniel Rubino on Tue, 02 Oct 2012 10:07 am EDT
Thursday would be a good day. I'll be in the City for something..."

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Need. More. Info.

I think my GS3 is getting pissed at all the WP8 stuff I keep looking at. It just up and rebooted on me....

diaspar

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I read one article saying that the reason why Nokia isn't able to announce the pricing and availability in many countries simply because it was priced at a pretty shocking high price and request big subsidies (I certainly hope not...). This is why it is still talking to carriers and having troubles to line up major carriers in many countries including US.

Hope that Nokia does realize that this probably will be the last phone they gonna release if the Lumia 920 does not make a huge splash in the water.

ricardios

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
If it's true Nokia doesn't want any carrier branding on the phone of these Lumias we may have to wait longer. Carriers love to get their name on phones especially in the US

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I read one article saying that the reason why Nokia isn't able to announce the pricing and availability in many countries simply because it was priced at a pretty shocking high price and request big subsidies (I certainly hope not...). This is why it is still talking to carriers and having troubles to line up major carriers in many countries including US.

Unlikely I'd say considering the EU prices that have surfaced. A 920 should cost about the same as other subsidized top of the line devices.

paulsnyder90

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
As time goes on I'm starting to get a bit worried about a Verizon release!

I just want some sort of news already! I actually have an iPhone 4 and I'm ready to make the switch. Getting impatient.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just switched to Verizon with an iPhone 5 on launch. (Left sprint and my arrive)... I am dumping iPhone 5 for a lumia on Verizon when it launches. Not that impressed with iPhone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb