VZW WP8 Update

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm wishing the update was here... I'm sitting in the Georgia Dome, getting ready to watch the Honda Battle of the Bands, and really wish I would be able to take good video (even though it is prohibited). :wink:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was so frustrated when I got home.... Of about 5 videos I shot, only the first 30-60 seconds of each turned out as video (even with skips). After that point the video stops while the Audi continues.

kyderr

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Glad you guys had helpful reps. I knew my rep personally, and he still could not help me get the phone. It was the most painful thing I have done this year was purchase the phone. It's early though, Perhaps Time Warner can tic me off again like they did in november....

And Guess what's free on contract now....
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...//www.verizon.com/smartphones/&token=p_ggHvDE

Why would anyone get the Samsung if this is free?

Last edited:

Ruined

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Glad you guys had helpful reps. I knew my rep personally, and he still could not help me get the phone. It was the most painful thing I have done this year was purchase the phone. It's early though, Perhaps Time Warner can tic me off again like they did in november....

And Guess what's free on contract now....
Set Your Location

Why would anyone get the Samsung if this is free?

I just noticed on that link they changed the button color of the white 822. Interesting. IMO the old version looked better.

kyderr

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
And how is it going for updatees?

I know that I updated without too much trouble. Battery is much worse now, but I suspect because WiFi in Standby is now on by default. I am not sure how I feel about that, but we'll try it both ways.

Two days and no lock ups so far. I have not noticed any performance updates or improvements, and I still cannot use BT streaming on my Gen 2 Ford Sync system. Comes out really choppy.

Here's the official Nokia info on the update:
http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/product/lumia822/?sf10007366=1

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12