Anybody notice the phone in the image. What phone is that?

pcparts1

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Anybody notice the phone in the image. What phone is that?

http://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-music-pass-and-zune-pass-different-drm

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes MS likes to use an image of a generic phone that doesn't actually exist when they're just trying to show off their software. Looks like this is one of those times.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Its the surface phone from what my sources tell me.

:)

Looks like the emulator with a screen highlight added to it.

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
It's the phone of your dreams. It has no screen keyboard because it can read your mind AND it has Optical Image Stabilization with a 41 megapixel sensor and a 16x optical zoom, all in a small package. Kinect is also built in. It also can mow the lawn, do the laundry, and put away the dishes. iPhone=toast.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
It's the phone of your dreams. It has no screen keyboard because it can read your mind AND it has Optical Image Stabilization with a 41 megapixel sensor and a 16x optical zoom, all in a small package. Kinect is also built in. It also can mow the lawn, do the laundry, and put away the dishes. iPhone=toast.

Don't forget it can pay your bills with "Microsoft Dollars!" winning all around!

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Motocrapola? XD I though Motorola made good phones.

Phones are good. Motorola itself as a company is crap. Hence Motocrapola and RaZrcrapola.. :p

They've forgotten this phone like it never existed...they treat you like crap. Don't answer your mails/tweets. When I had HTC HD7, HTC has replied to my mails every single time and not just replied, but also solved my problem...

Sent from my RaZr 4X HD...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism