Did Samsung spend 5 minutes on making the announcement for the ATIV S?

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I mean look at this. Why do they have 2300mAh listed twice? Realized this ever since the beginning, decided to officially make a thread on it. (Might close it later)

ativ-s-specs-560.jpg

Last edited:

anon(5348535)

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
The correct answer is 4 minutes. 1 minute for every percentage of market share windows phone holds.

That doesn't make much sense.

Every % WP does not hold today is a % Samsung could claim tomorrow, if they try harder.

Personally I think Samsung is not interested in WP, but is interested in W8RT and W8Pro devices. Maybe they needed WP8 product too, to get some special-gold-partner treatment from MS..?

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
That doesn't make much sense.

Every % WP does not hold today is a % Samsung could claim tomorrow, if they try harder.

Personally I think Samsung is not interested in WP, but is interested in W8RT and W8Pro devices. Maybe they needed WP8 product too, to get some special-gold-partner treatment from MS..?
Nikon>Canon?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Samsung didn't put that much thought on that 2% marketplace of Windows Phone. Still the best Windows Phone probably.

I do have one question. Where is the phone going to launch? it seems none of the carriers have it.

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Samsung didn't put that much thought on that 2% marketplace of Windows Phone. Still the best Windows Phone probably.

I do have one question. Where is the phone going to launch? it seems none of the carriers have it.
Really, really hope on Verizon. If it doesn't launch then Microsoft fails and I'm probably just going to stick with Android. Shame on Nokia and Microsoft both. :mad:

Really wanted the 9XX.

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

T-Mobile is the safe bet. AT&T has already announced their line up, Verizon is doing training on theirs. I believe there were rumors earlier about the ATIV S having T-Mobile's bands.

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

Nobody has said anything about it in the US. ATT already announced their full WP8 lineup and the Ativ was not mentioned. The leaked document from Verizon doesn't list it either. T Mobile maybe...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb