ATT Preorder!!

Banner18

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I was just informed from my awesome saleperson that I can now preorder the Lumia 920!!!

She said...

"The system states pre-order before 11/8 at 3pm to receive by 11/9."!!!

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
AT&T just released a press release about the availability of the Samsung ATIV Smart PC (which is a Windows 8 device) on November 9th... hopefully we'll here a more official announcement about WP8 now...

Banner18

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't have any more info than that...

She just verified that I can come do the preorder today and verified that cyan (which she knew I wanted) was an option!!!

I'm getting my surface delivered today...if it shows up in time I will head down to ATT and get it preordered....I will let you know if it all works out!!

lhunter1130

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't have any more info than that...

She just verified that I can come do the preorder today and verified that cyan (which she knew I wanted) was an option!!!

I'm getting my surface delivered today...if it shows up in time I will head down to ATT and get it preordered....I will let you know if it all works out!!

do you have to preorder in person? where is this location? did you ask any more details? price? charging pad?

Okcbikeguy

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Online chat with ATT said no preorders yet.

After reading this I tried going online to preorder. I spoke with an online sales agent who then checked with a manager, but they still had no information or ability to take a pre-order. The best that they could offer was to check back on Friday.

Banner18

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
After reading this I tried going online to preorder. I spoke with an online sales agent who then checked with a manager, but they still had no information or ability to take a pre-order. The best that they could offer was to check back on Friday.

I'm hoping to get down there today...I will let you know...

Caslav

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I called the corporate store on Greetree Road in Pittsburgh and they will accept pre-orders on the 8th through the 9th with the phone going on sale on the 11th. Yeehaw...Disco!

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in the other thread but;

My Local AT&T just informed me that the weekend availability is correct(Didn't have them elaborate on whether or not Friday is considered the weekend), but that they cannot comment on preorder availability until AT&T officially releases that information.

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
If the preorder will show up online today or tomorrow... do any of you know if i can pick an option to pick my phone in the store? and also after how many weeks i can still exchange the phone for something else if i dont like?

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
If the preorder will show up online today or tomorrow... do any of you know if i can pick an option to pick my phone in the store? and also after how many weeks i can still exchange the phone for something else if i dont like?

AT&T has changed their return policy to 14 days.

jholso

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
^Except the different colors have a different sku and you have to pay a restocking fee.

As for release date, just went to local ATT store where my friend works, couldn't order it(even tried manually imputting the sku which he was able to find), but it shows them receiving them Saturday and on Sale Sunday the 11th

Last edited:

sholokov

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Disco!

I called the corporate store on Greetree Road in Pittsburgh and they will accept pre-orders on the 8th through the 9th with the phone going on sale on the 11th. Yeehaw...Disco!

DISCO...LOL. I am jumping around with one foot :D (The other one is broken).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99