HTC Titan III listed in the Dec 2012 Xbox Live Rewards Survey

mrmdj31675

Banned
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I still say this device will be criticized if it turns to show up on Sprint in the US. Let's face it. The writers and some of the regulars here will find something wrong with any WP8 device that shows on Sprint just because it showed up on Sprint.

mrmdj31675

Banned
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Excluding Sprint would be excluding almost every CDMA 2000 carrier, which there is a major reason why they did not join at launch and sided with Sprint (and I am not talking the MVNOs, I am talking carriers like US Cellular, nTelos, Premier, MetroPCS while they remain a CDMA carrier, and most of the prepaid market and regional carriers). Unless anyone can prove WP8 is currently coded and encrypted using 512bit over 256bit as is coded now, I recommend the CDMA haters to back off on this issue. Ask a good hacker and they can tell you about what CDMA 2000 encryption can do protecting a device and network by using a higher bit encryption than the current 256bit, and is not just for security reasons (read: SVDO in full form needs 512bit encryption, otherwise you can only use 1X advance for talk and surf which limits you to 2G data as the Lumia 922 is currently limited to.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon