Dream Specs for this Bad Boy

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
If this phone ever came to life, it would be awesome. But I would like some cool stuff, some might be dreamy, some not. It isn't anything like a holographic keyboard, but it may be hard to fit this all in a device and still be a good price on contract.

I would like this to be a 1080p 5 inch screen (6 inches is too big), sleek design, next generation Snapdragon processors, 3GB of RAM, 20MP camera, 5MP front camera, attachable keyboard (like the type cover), gaming attachments, Qi wireless charging (prefer built in, but accessory is alright too), 3000mAh battery, 32GB and 64GB options, microSD card slot, and Dolby audio. Want to add anything else? Feel this is not possible? Anything else? Comment!

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
5 inches
1080p display
3GB RAM
Snapdragon 805
20mp rear
5mp front
Wireless charging (would prefer to choose between Qi or PMA built in)
20 hour battery life
A cover that works like the touch cover, but its magnetic so it sticks when closed
Front facing speakers
32, 64, 128 GB storage options
Waterproof
Dust proof
Cold proof (I ski a lot)
Edit: MicroSD expansion slot
No logo on the front, and just the phone logo on the back

Phew, that's a tall order lol

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I love how people, when describing their dream phone, they tend to limit their imagination with weird industrial abilities and market prices.
Why do you stop at 1080? Or 3gb of ram? 3000 mah battery? I think thats really amusing, we humans like to look realistic to each others to be accepted.
My dream phone is a nothing, that lets you comunicate, preserve, and share pre preserved memories. with anyone anytime.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium