OnePlus 2 W10m ROM

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Do you think that they will release the ROM to flash existing Android phones? I bought this device and the hardware is great, but not impressed with Android, is much prefer to go back to W10M.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Rimil0uz

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I think the OnePlus will be one of the last devices getting a W10m ROM. Mainly because OnePlus got rid of cyanogen (MS. supporters atm.) some time ago. And it is not such a popular device...

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Do you think that they will release the ROM to flash existing Android phones? I bought this device and the hardware is great, but not impressed with Android, is much prefer to go back to W10M.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

The roms are coming for OP2 and OP3..

Or so they say.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Aren't there people complaining about no updates for the OP2. Hard to imagine a Windows ROM seeing the lack of Android support unfold.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Aren't there people complaining about no updates for the OP2. Hard to imagine a Windows ROM seeing the lack of Android support unfold.

The OnePlus 2 was generally considered to be a poor iteration. The One was good for a first round, and the OnePlus 3 is supposedly the answer to prayers. Two was weak all around. I'd be surprised if OnePlus does much of anything to support the Two in any way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa