WP8.1 Update 1, Firmware?

Surmisation

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
It seems a lot of you are perpetually 'waiting for an update'. Like the next update is going to radically change how WP looks and behaves. They won't. These are small updates with small features....
Cyan is the latest firmware. Next one will probably be with Threshold/WP9.

Stop waiting and just use and enjoy your phone.......

A toast to you...

Wam1q

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
That's only an issue if you own an 810.
No... It was like some people didn't have Lumia Black when the preview was released. They installed the 8.1 preview over Amber. Later, when Black was released, they weren't able to update and got stuck with Amber. How is everybody so sure this wouldn't happen with GDR1+Black users? Cyan may not install even when it is released later.

Ramazan Bilgin

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a question. I wanna download this firmware but there is no wifi internet connection at my home and I can only connect internet at my workplace via Ethernet cable. is it possible to get that firmware via windows 8.1 operated PC ? I can't download and install gdr1 with my 3g.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I would go visit a family or friend with Wifi and borrow that for an hour or so. Only way you could do it the way you want is by plugging in a usb wifi connector, sharing the work pc's internet connection then getting the phone talking to usb wifi. Which probably won't work as your workplace would have restrictions and policies in place to prevent things like that.

Alternatively, find someone willing to share their mobile data as a wifi hotspot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs