GDR1 Waiting room.

ULOP3Z

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Erm... I hope they don't... Zune was awful!!!!
Have you ever used a Zune Player? The Zune HD still has the best music experience compared to the Xbox Music app, my brothers iPhone 5s and his old iPod Touch 4g, I thought they were just going to rebrand Zune to Xbox Music but they've really downgraded the experience

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever used a Zune Player? The Zune HD still has the best music experience compared to the Xbox Music app, my brothers iPhone 5s and his old iPod Touch 4g, I thought they were just going to rebrand Zune to Xbox Music but they've really downgraded the experience

Yes, I have ... And I still stand by my statement. Not everyone was part of the Zune fan club...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Live folders are freaking welcome!!! I love to organize stuff so I'm happy we're getting it :) Plus the twist MS gave to it is neat! Of course this is only based on the vids i've seen so far

Marcin Borowski

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Live folders... Great... I would prefer if they could eliminate lag which appears after Cyan upgrade on my L625. Almost everything works slower. Also I can't save attachments from received emails. I think Black update was better developed than Cyan :/

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm very excited
about live folders BUT if it lags or something else then obviously I'll will not use it.

Last edited:

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm very excited about the live folder as currently I use App Folder which ain't that great. But I'm dying to get Cortana as its coming out for India region. Just can't wait to get my hands onto GDR1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett