GDR1 Waiting room.

Victoroos

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
So. I started following this forum because of a waiting threat on wp8.1 DP. Shall we start one for the gdr 1 update?

For example.. Will you use live folders? And for what.?

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I don't think I'll use live folders because I don't pin that many apps to Start to begin with (barely 1 page.) I'm looking forward to the IE rendering enhancements though. :smile:

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
One thing I've seen on the renderings is that you can put 5 small tiles and one medium tile inside a folder. If you can see the live tile on that medium tile, I think that would be very useful to me. If not, then probably won't use it, hah

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
So. I started following this forum because of a waiting threat on wp8.1 DP. Shall we start one for the gdr 1 update?

For example.. Will you use live folders? And for what.?

Thanks to remind me how eager I was when dp for 8.1 was to be launced..but this time not that but still yes I AM! Just want to see the improved IE.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll use live folders for games.

But what I'm MOST excited about is the Xbox Music app. Can't wait for the live tile!

anon(8921886)

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I hope internet explorer will work better, my screen starts to flicker sometimes watching a video.

The most I hope is improved music app, I miss my live tile!

I'm not quite sure about folders. Hope they don't break the WP experience.

Davulsukur

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Never enabled Cortana by changing my phone region, to be honest wasn't too sure I would use it that much. Looked into it a bit more and now I am very much looking forward to having Cortana on my phone.

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
There is nothing for me in GDR1 update.

I am only looking for fast fluid Xbox Music app.
If than happen then
I'll be most satisfied WP user.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3