Features missing?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I don't speak Polish. :/ All I can tell you is that there hasn't been any official announcement or even a leak about a new live tile size.

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
NO automatic time setting! Where is the ******* problem? Im in Germany, unlocked phone. Is it so hard to implement this little crap feature? I had a phone from Romania once (EU something version), and that one had the feature. But hightec bull**** country Germany doesnt get it ???

I have to set my time every week, because its off 2-3 minutes and i miss my bus/train....!

so you didn't get it to? must be something with europe....

EssThree

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Obviously fake. I've seen no reports about that on any trustworthy site.
Indeed. As much as I would really like that, I can't recall seeing any legitimate news of it anywhere.

Tile folders are implemented in an awesome way, I really dig them. I can't really remember what else besides that is new, but I'm enjoying tinkering. As annoyed as I am about Cortana's Australian implementation REQUIRING the UK English speech, the update as a whole is pretty great and makes WP8.1 feel new again.

MartLea

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I seem to get a larger tile option by tapping the arrow but how do you delete a live folder without deleting all the associated app tiles first? What was wrong with the Nokia App Folder and given all the current 8.1 bugs/defects/missing useful features why introduce this very minor feature anyway?

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I seem to get a larger tile option by tapping the arrow but how do you delete a live folder without deleting all the associated app tiles first? What was wrong with the Nokia App Folder and given all the current 8.1 bugs/defects/missing useful features why introduce this very minor feature anyway?

Nokia App folder is an app, you can use it yet on WP8.1 update 1. Live Folder is a system feature.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
so you didn't get it to? must be something with europe....

What device are you using? It appears to me that this setting is OEM specific. Both my Lumias (1020 and 1520) and even my wife's 920 and my kids 925 and 1320 have it. But back in the days when I was using an HTC HD7 and HTC Titan, there was no automatic time setting at all.

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
What device are you using? It appears to me that this setting is OEM specific. Both my Lumias (1020 and 1520) and even my wife's 920 and my kids 925 and 1320 have it. But back in the days when I was using an HTC HD7 and HTC Titan, there was no automatic time setting at all.

Hi there! I'm using a Lumia 1020. My girlfriends 620 also doesn't have the option. We both have country variant phones. It's either my country or the operator.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there! I'm using a Lumia 1020. My girlfriends 620 also doesn't have the option. We both have country variant phones. It's either my country or the operator.

eju3uzyt

That's my 1020, Germany, 64GB O2 variant. The 1520 is Germany, country variant and has the exact same settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb