Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1, Lumia 1320, Stuck in spinning wheels

Tasos Giannakou

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys thanks. It is the first time I had this problem and I removed the SD card and it started updating. Now it is at 3-5% of updating for a couple of minutes. Lets see how much time it will take.!!

Swati Mishra

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Nandakumar Kesavan Thanks alot. It was really helpful. Thanks alot. :) :) You saved my time and money as well. :):):) Thanks to my friend who suggested me to use google rather than visiting nokia care. :)

daemron

Banned
Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Removing a sd card should NOT be something you "need to do" in prior to update. And second, it took nearly three hours to update from 8.1 to Update 1 on my L1320. I really like the phone and OS, but these glitches are killing it.

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Thank you thank you thank you.... i removed my sim and sd card... (1320) and the bar finally moved a cm after a full day of fffffing cogs....... what on earth is this lunacy....

Puzanwadi

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Yep Removed My SIM card and Memory Card after that progress bar is increasing .I think It works .But taking a long time to install the Update .Microsoft is the worst thing I ever used.

Owais_Raul

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Excellent Excellent Excellent. Windows Phones are the best phones i have ever used i swear. and yes removing the SD card solve my problem too. i got sad and i thought i might need to give it to some tech, but no, it worked and am so happy, its like i got my Breath back :D user of LUMIA 1320. feeling good.:love::kiss::confused::smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos