Update 1 Feature List

Duukkis

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is new to WP 8.1 Update 1 but there's a new way to save a phone number. Go to calls (or whatever in english) and then keyboard. Now type a number and then save on the right corner. :)

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Apps coerner is the same thing that "kid's corner" is on WP8?

And you can hide on-screen keys on 630/530?

No.. both are different. Apps Corner is Sandboxing apps that u want someone else to use to and there is NO access to ur data.
Kids corner is differnt, it has DATA..

What i noticed is the VOLUME levels allowed, Kids corner wont go about 13 and Apps Corner goes all the way

muvig

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
On calendar there is an error on week view, the week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday instead on the other way round.

dabs1710

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this is new with Update 1 or version 8.1 itself, but the dictionary now allows typing curse words like f**k, fu***ng, bit*h etc. Previously the dictionary would allow these words to be added, and you would have to manually type them.

DrSARANG MALI

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Drop down bar for music after pressing volume key, now you can directly go to songs list by clicking on name of running song, this is nice feature in WP 8.1 🎻 📣 🎧 🎺 🎷😎

kasinjsh

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
About quick charge. It is available for newer Qualcomm SoCs. (Check internet for support, Snapdragon 200, 400 has it) Far as I know no new hardware like AC adoptor wont be needed. I am suprosed that this feature is not enabled yet in My new Lumia 635.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte