Store live tile not working

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys...
I have Lumia 820 Running on WP 8.1 GDR1 DP
The store live tile isn't working..i tried turning it off and on back again but it is still not working..
What can I do?
Ty,,,

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys...
I have Lumia 820 Running on WP 8.1 GDR1 DP
The store live tile isn't working..i tried turning it off and on back again but it is still not working..
What can I do?
Ty,,,

What size is the tile? It is supposed to only work with the medium and large versions.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
1 - Change region to United States
2 - Restart
3 - Go into Store settings
4 - Turn Live Tile setting off and then on. Live Tile,should now be working
5 - Change back to your home region, Restart.

Store Live Tile working.....

garmin3

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
2 - Restart

You are right, now Works for me. My regions Argentina. thanks

simon.b

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
2 - Restart

That does not entirely fixes the problem. The store tile now shows the featured apps of the US store. The featured apps will not be the same as those shown when you open the store. Unless your having the same apps featured as the US store of course.

tamanasi

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
That does not entirely fixes the problem. The store tile now shows the featured apps of the US store. The featured apps will not be the same as those shown when you open the store. Unless your having the same apps featured as the US store of course.

Exactly.. Even though we have a live tile.. The apps it show are not always available in our market.. As an instance it constantly shows me Viggle in the tile, but its not available in indian WP store..

Still fixes to be done..

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

Well. it fixed it for me in the UK. The region change just kicks the Live Tile into working, when it's changed back to your own region it will show what's available in your home region store.
No idea why you are having problems...

Akhilesh Bhambhani

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
It was only a temporary fix, chaging region gave my featured apps of USA and it only works for 6 hours I guess. :)
once the featured app list changes it stopped working. Anyone who gets a proper solution, let us know :)

abduz

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

Under settings (store app) activate location and that should solve it.

misterff1

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
The store tile may not update within the first 24 hours. Happened to me as well. After the daylies are updated it should work properly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3