Awesome way to use the new 'Live Folders' option and make the most of it

Abhijith CD

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey Folks,

Just found out an awesome way to use the live folders option to make our lives easier :)

If u have any app to quick toggle the settings of the phone, Ex: I am using "quick settings" app. You can pin the individual settings to the start screen and make a folder out of those icons. Then you can quickly go to those respective 'settings page' by clicking on the dropped-down icons from folder rather than opening the "quick settings" app. (Don't know in other devices, but it at least saves a lot time in my L520).

This can also be helpful when you'd have contact groups pinned to your start screen.
To call a person, you need to touch to open the 'groups' page, Then click on the individual contact and then make a call. Instead, You can pin individual contacts and make a folder of those contacts. Tapping that folder would just present u the list of contacts in the start screen itself and u can directly jump to the individual contact page and place a call.

Works well with whatsapp contacts too ;)

IMO, this method saves helluva time required in opening multiple app pages.

Sorry for not posting a pic. Cannot upload files from my office n/w. I hope you got the idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb