How badly MS mucked up everyone with 8.1DP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloLudger

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
You will get cyan as soon as it is save to install.
And you already have what you should have. You can't even handle the risk to get cyan DELAYED and you seriously ask why Microsoft doesn't give you the chance to install it on your own risk? Lol.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk.

thefanfx

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
You will get cyan as soon as it is save to install.
And you already have what you should have. You can't even handle the risk to get cyan DELAYED and you seriously ask why Microsoft doesn't give you the chance to install it on your own risk? Lol.

good for you :) you look like true believer

i really hope that you are not saying that i should have L1520 with 8.0

HelloLudger

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm the realist, you are the believer.

You believe you are entitled to get cyan NOW.
You believe that it is worth your time to complain lengthy where nothing can be won.
And you believe in keeping a phone you hate just because.

So who is the believer? The true weak, to say it with your words?

thefanfx

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
If you can't accept the risks of using preview software, then yes. Anyway, the issue is moot if you're running 8.0.....

I really expected absolutely different experiance when L1520 was released so i purchase it , and then i had to accept 8.0 with no choice.

So yeah DP was like a emergency boat for me , and you know what every normal user will do in such case.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
What I don't understand is why you're calling Bitlocker users "idiots"? What makes them idiots? It wasn't their choice to use Bitlocker, it's their employer!

HelloLudger

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
So you don't even believe that the experience will get better and you still insist on keeping the 1520. You're not a simple believer, you Sir are a true fanatic. Congratulations.

Now I have to check if the Tapatalk app for WP has the ability to block a user, because I don't want to waste my time and sanity with you the same way you waste it with your mobile phone.

(Don't) see you around, have fun! 🎉

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
It boggles my mind trying to picture some people making throughout their day. It was just that, a preview. If you're unable to understand the concept, don't install it on your phone.

Sent from my DX4860 using Tapatalk

JW7

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't have cyan yet, and I don't care.
The patience required for cyan is nothing compared to previous updates.

Your Merc/Fiat analogy is stupidly exagerated.
the difference between cyan and amber is almost insignificant, and you are getting worked up over nothing.

A more realistic analogy would be buying a merc, that comes with the windscreen wipers of a fiat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos