Stuck in Apps Corner

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
So I just read How to set up Apps Corner on Windows Phone 8.1 GDR1 | Windows Phone Central and I have to press and hold the Power button and swipe right to get out Apps Corner. But my problem is that my Power button is damaged/broken and I've been depending on double tap to wake to continue using my phone, I wanted to try the feature by putting apps like Nokia Camera Beta and 2048 and launched it but I totally forgot about the broken Power button and did not turn on Settings on Apps Corner. So now I am stuck in Apps Corner, is there any other way to escape from Apps Corner or do I still have to get my Power button fixed? :unhappysweat:

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
...Tough luck. Try running down the battery until it turns off, then charge it to the point where it reboots.
I tried removing and inserting the battery back earlier and of course I had to charge it to turn it on back since the Power button is damaged but it still doesn't work. But I will try your suggestion. :cry:

elibeach

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
The same thing happened to me,
I ended up using the nokia recovery tool through my pc to hard reset the phone, which was the only way I could find to get it out of Apps Corner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss