Funny thing happened to my 1020. Anyone else had something similar or have a solution?

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
WIN_20140814_173951.JPG

I got this screen after I played a song on youtube thru IE landscape mode fullscreen. After the song ended it exited out of full screen and then the phone froze. nothing happend for sometime and then I held the power button hoping to get the shut down screen, but the phone locked instead. When I pressed the power button again. this screen shows and goes blank after pressing power again. I did a soft rest with power and volume button and i am back online.

Eas195

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 76561

I got this screen after I played a song on youtube thru IE landscape mode fullscreen. After the song ended it exited out of full screen and then the phone froze. nothing happend for sometime and then I held the power button hoping to get the shut down screen, but the phone locked instead. When I pressed the power button again. this screen shows and goes blank after pressing power again. I did a soft rest with power and volume button and i am back online.

Yeah, I did have the same issue a few days ago, but it seems to be fixed on the next update if MSFT acknowledges it. For a workaround, turn off the phone and turn back on, that will be much simpler than doing the soft reset.

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I tried to turn the thing off But it wouldnt let me. If you hold the power button you get a slide screen to switch off the phone. I didnt get anything, it simply locked the screen black or this screen that I have posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven