Slow Charge Speeds

LqDFx

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
So I have noticed that my charge speeds are down to 6%/hour since the update. Before the update I was getting 15-20%/hour. I figured that it was maybe something that I could give it a couple days and it would even out. Any one else having this issue?

Oh, I'm using the Lumia 1520 on the official charger that came with the phone. Battery+ is what is giving me my charge speed numbers. I have tried different chargers (Samsung, Apple, PC) with different cables. All give the same effect.

Russell

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
So I have noticed that my charge speeds are down to 6%/hour since the update. Before the update I was getting 15-20%/hour. I figured that it was maybe something that I could give it a couple days and it would even out. Any one else having this issue?

Oh, I'm using the Lumia 1520 on the official charger that came with the phone. Battery+ is what is giving me my charge speed numbers. I have tried different chargers (Samsung, Apple, PC) with different cables. All give the same effect.

Russell

Try using Insider. this will give the true charging speed. Battery + is old now.....

LqDFx

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Mine seems to be really weird. It starts out low now, but then ends up at about 15% within an hour. What really gets me is the slow charge notification. I hate that toasts and finally disabled it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro